Thursday, October 23, 2008

boba

yesterday, one very unfortunate Filipina (UF) called me for a job interview.

 

UF: uh, hello. (struggling to speak English) this is Lachelle?

Me: yes, this is she. How may I help you?

UF: come here tomorrow for interview.

Me: (taken aback) excuse me? Sorry, what company is this?

UF: we are (some real estate company) and you have to come here tomorrow for interview. My boss wants you.

Me: (couldn’t help but scoff) Jeez, I don’t know. You might want to give me more information on this. Like how you got my CV, for instance. Or who I will be meeting…

UF: (missing the sarcasm) you applied for this job, no? That’s why I have your CV.

Me: Sorry, I don’t recall…

UF: (cutting me) Ah, whatever, whatever… I have your resume and my boss wants you here tomorrow.

Me: (incredulous) Did you just say ‘whatever’???

UF: Yes. (again missing the sarcasm and continues!!) And you are going to meet Farah.

Me: (really pissed and confused by now) Huh? Who is Farah? (My mistake, I should’ve just cut the line)

UF: Why do you need to know who she is?

Me: Oh my goodness! You’re really that stupid, are you? How can you ask me such question? What is your name? I’m going to report you! What company is this again?

UF: How many times do I have to tell you, we are (some real estate company). And you’re Filipina right? Filipina ka diba? Kase ganito yun…

Me: OH MY GOD!!! Please stop. Please stop. Don’t you dare speak in Tagalog to cover your incompetence!!!

UF: Teka lang…

Me: You know what – this is enough. This is the most stupid job offer I’ve ever received!!! Thanks, but no thanks!

UF: I’m going to tell my boss about you…

Me: Go ahead, bitch. Boba!

 

GGRRRRRRRR!!!! %#$%^&*()_(*&^%%$$$$$@###!!!!

11 comments:

karl kaufman said...

Dude, laugh trip 'tong entry mo na 'to.. =D

LoLa AA said...

OMG. nakaka init ng ulo. grabe... :)

jona cham-lago said...

grabe sobrang in demand mo! at para syang yung mga nakaka-iritang nag-aalok ng credit cards! hahaha!

LoLa AA said...

uber irita :)

Patricia Servano said...

na awa ako sa kanya! first line pa lang: this is Lachelle? USHUMERA! whahahaha...

LoLa AA said...

yan tuloy naawa din ako ... i'm mean... i'm a mean, mean person :( yeah right! haha

Louie Magdamit said...

can you apply to my real (totoo) estate side?...bring your forfolio! ayus!!!

LoLa AA said...

hahaha ogie :) love bubble gang ...

LoLa AA said...

bwahahaha - parang "i-confile mo na yang files!!!" bwahahahaha

DrEd D. said...

ahahaha!

now i'm "inspired" to write about freakin' stupid people here, too, hehe...

Jenelle Policarpio said...

wahahahaha!!! tamang-tama ang hirit ni chabs!!!

whatever yaya, you're such a loser!!!